Alpinestars SP V2 Gloves
With increased stretch zones and perforation panels and full leather palm the new evolution SP-2 v2 Leather Glove is CE certified and fully featured for all your performance riding needs – from Alpinestars’ innovative knuckle protection to the double wrist closure, this glove offers excellent comfort, protection and performance.
• Race styled, mid-size cuff length for additional coverage.
• Full premium leather main construction, with leather palm for comfort and control and perforated leather on top hand and wrist for excellent levels of breathability.
• Race proven TPU injected knuckle protection system to absorb and dissipate impact.
• Synthetic suede side reinforcements on landing zones.
• Accordion leather stretch inserts on fingers and thumb to increase fit and directional movement and comfort.
• Thumb and palm reinforcements constructed from advanced elastomer for a superior grip and movement.
• CE certified level 1.
• Foam padding 3mm on fingers.
• Alpinestars double wrist closure system, with hook and loop closures to ensure close fit and security closure.
• Alpinestars ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip.
• Alpinestars’ patented finger bridge.
• Vented knuckle gusset aids internal airflow.