Repsol Moto DOT4 Brake Fluid
Moto DOT4 is a special polyethylene glycol based product developed and designed by Repsol for motorcycle hydraulic systems working in severe conditions where DOT 4 or DOT 3 fluid is recommended. It ensures maximum efficiency and optimum operating stability of the brake system, and is recommended for high-performance vehicles and in all types of brake systems that require a product with this level of quality.
- Synthetic brake fluid designed for motorcycle hydraulic systems where DOT 4 or DOT 3 quality level is recommended.
- Synthetic fluid designed for hydraulic brake and clutch systems operating under severe service conditions.
- Ensures maximum efficiency and optimum operating stability of the brake master cylinder with a wet boiling point of >500°F (>260°C).
- Minimum wet boiling point: 311°F (155°C).
- Prevents foam formation.
- Highly resistant to oxidation.
- Compatible with joints and seals, thus preventing fluid loss risks.
- Protects metals in the hydraulic system against corrosion.